How do I pay for my order?
Payment is completed for your order on checkout using one of the methods below.
You can either :
- Pay with your Visa or MasterCard Credit / Debit Card via Stripe
- Pay with PayPal using your PayPal funds or a linked Credit / Debit Card.
- Pay using Afterpay and receive your purchase now, spread the cost over 4 fortnightly automatic payments. Interest free
- Pay using Laybuy and receive your purchase now, spread the cost over 6 weekly automatic payments. Interest free!
- Pay using Zip and receive your purchase now, spread the cost over 4 fortnightly automatic payments. Interest free!
- Pay using Bank Transfer.
Payments made with PayPal, Stripe, Laybuy and ZIP will appear as Salvatore
Is paying by Credit Card secure?
Yes. the transaction is processed using SSL technology to keep your information safe. In addition Salvatore use Stripe to securely handle credit card information. Stripe is a Validated Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant Service Provider.
Salvatore does not store any credit card information on file.
Is PayPal secure?
Yes. PayPal uses SSL technology to keep your information safe. In addition, when you send a payment using PayPal, the recipient will not receive sensitive financial information like your credit card or bank account number.
Do you have a Salvatore coupon code?
Add items to cart as usual. When you view your cart add your code into the 'Coupon Code' box in your basket or at checkout.
This will automatically deduct the voucher amount from your purchase.
Please Note: Only one coupon code may be entered into the coupon field.
Salvatore promotional discounts/coupon codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
To receive promotions any coupon codes must be entered at checkout for the offer to be applied.
Prices are displayed in New Zealand Dollars (NZD)